After months of my wedding we decided for 15 days holiday
trip and started scheduling for same. I was estimating the total amount to be
needed for that, and it was out of my saving and I can't use my all saving for
the trip due to our daily needs and my salary is also going to be deducted due
to these leaves so I have to save little money for later. So, finally I decided
to have secured loan against my job and plan to use the loan amount for the
trip and my saving for my later use. I started seeking for the loan vendors and
approached to bank but there are no responses from as well as loan companies.
When I tried to contact them they have told me reason for my
bad credit and the loan amount needed can't be approved on my salary account as
it was low. Then I started seeking Loan companies who provides the loan at low
credit and of my choice. After a long search I came to know about the Easy Direct
Solutions who provides the loan at low credit and the amount will be of my
choice. When I have words with them then I came to know about their rates which
are very low and have the lowest APR (1.5% to 3%) which is very less in compare
to others.
After applying they informed me about the documents to be
needed and I received the first greeting message for the loan application in 1 st
hours and their team worked very quick and hard for the approval and they
approved my loan in 3 rd hour and get the approval notification by message and
email. I was really thanks to EDS for loan and appreciating their team work
which work very hard and fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment